Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Yolko

yolko
Today instead of having a quiet lunch after the busy wednesday market we've just been to, I spend my time in the rain trying to figure out why one of our chooks has gone lame. No bumblefoot or scaly leg mites, no frost here so can't be frostbit, no bruises or swelling or anything to indicate what is wrong. Her colour is good, tail nice and perky upright and she is very keen to walk. Put up an amazing struggle when I caught her.
Right now she is in coop 2 our "just in case coop" happily eating a drinking and generally happy she's no longer soaking wet in a puddle in the rain.
She was fine when I left for the market this morning , that and the fact that she wants to walk make me hopefull.

yolko eating

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails