Wednesday, 28 October 2009
These are the lantern we've been making for the last couple of days. We saw some skull lanterns in zooloonaturals flickr stream. Euan said they looked more like ghosts and asked if we could make some. a quick dig in the recylingbox found us some jars, I had some white tissuepaper that I recieved some gifts in and I made the glue.
We didn't have black cardstock for the eyes & mouths so we coloured some paper black, tore the tissuepaper into little bits and stuck everything together.
Next time though I need to remember to check if the candles fot trough as two jars had openings that are too narrow.
I'm pretty pleased with them, especially as they cost us practically nothing to make!