Thursday, 10 September 2009

folling the pics I just posted...

I got my second swap parcel from my secret pal, in it was a map of canada. I asked is she would mind sending us a postcard with a map on for Euans collection and she send us a big map instead Euan was very pleased and it has gone on the wal allready with bluetac. There where soe animal puffy stickers they have gone into our craftboxes and the best thing was a book called socks from the toe up by Wendy Johnson. This book hasn't been released yet in the UK!
I've had a quick flick trough and it looks reaaaaally good!

Thank you very much!!

Now the second picture is a book from "truth in science" an orginasations for the promation of creationism or "intelligent design" as it is now called (nice marketing that one!) I ordered the dvd a while ago so far i haven't had the chance to look at it yet (its all free btw) and now I recieved the book not sure why but it will make for some great discussions I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails