Monday, 6 July 2009

Global warming shrinks sheep

Global warming shrinks sheep

Up until now it was thought certain breeds had become extinct, in fact due to global warming these breeds have become so small they are hard to find in you average countryside.


Global warming shrinks sheep
Originally uploaded by mum21andtwins

This is a picture taken by a wildlife camera in Wiltshire. This sheep is approx 1 cm in height. Updates will be posted as and when we have them.



Pattern by Flutterby Patch

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! How cute is that?!! Can you tell me where to find the pattern for that little sheep...or, is it your creation? My 7yo daughter's favorite animal is a sheep...and, I'm always looking for new patterns in crochet and knit to make her a new one.

    Thanks!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly,

    I will have to dig around but I'm sure I found it on ravelry when searching for sheep and free.

    I'll see if I can find it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that was easier than I though: http://flutterbypatch.typepad.co.uk/flutterby_patch/2009/05/sheep.html happy knitting and do have a look for free sheep on ravelry there are several on there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails